I read a jaw-dropping story today about exploding bubble gum (here). According to the article, an unnamed Ukranian student had a habit of dipping his gum in citric acid (note: I seriously expected this story to be about a Polish student and not a Ukranian student); sources believe his frat buddies may have tried to have a little fun with him by replacing the citric acid with some sort of explosive material…all in good fun, eh? Well, as you might have guessed, the young Ukranian’s head actually blew off and he was found dead. Ah, good ole-fashioned college pranks!
December 10, 2009
Both Jaw-Dropping and Mind-Blowing!
Leave a Comment »
No comments yet.